Monday, December 12, 2011

Traffic Count on View Place, Again!

I'm sorry to hear about Karen's accident a few weeks ago! It's a shame that we can't figure out something that works for the neighbors without having the inconvenience of adding an additional 45 minutes just to get out (or in) the neighborhood.   If it wasn't for X-period at Finneytown High School, my kids would never get to school on time unless I left here at 7 am to arrive back in time to get my other daughter on her bus at 8:20! Even if I left at 7:30 am, I would never get back in time to meet the other bus for my other daughter.  I have the same challenge in the afternoon. My one daughter has to wait 45 minutes at the high school before anyone can pick her up  because no one can get out and back in the neighborhood to meet the bus dropping off my other daughter.

So thanks to Jeff Dean & Joe Gorman for alerting the county traffic engineers (again) to the challenges that many neighbors face without having someone (or something) to direct traffic out of (or into)  the neighborhood.  A flashing light that activates during "busy time" would be great. Hopefully we don't have to wait until a tragedy occurs before anything is done about the traffic at North Bend & View Place!

No comments: