Thursday, June 15, 2006

FREE PICK UP SERVICE!!!!!

HERE'S A MESSAGE FROM ONE OF OUR GOOD NEIGHBORS REMINDING US ABOUT PILING UP CUT LIMBS, BRANCHES, HEDGES, ETC. IN THEIR BACK OR SIDE YARDS!!! CAL 522 1410 AND ASK FOR PICK UP SERVICE!



"I am really tired of seeing my neighbors pile up their cut limbs, branches, hedges, etc in their back/side yards. Can we add a notice to the website (and I will be glad to make a poster about it for the bulletin board) about the absolutely FREE pickup service by the Township. In many cases all they have to do is haul it to the front yard instead of the back yard and make a phone call. Or Rumpke will pick up the stuff too if it is bundled to fit in their truck--at no more charge than they already pay. If I can drag my stuff to the street from where I live, so can they!"

No comments: