Wednesday, March 28, 2007

LETTER FROM VPCA PRESIDENT

I've been very lapse in my duties as the neighborhood representative and I apologize. I got into a slump after Mr. Badger died and things started snowballing so much that I pretty much threw in the towel and slumped into my corner. I am only revived somewhat over the beautification efforts on the corner of View Place and Wellesley. I secretly wondered what squirrel let the nut out with the chainsaw?

With April approaching, I will begin the start up of the VCPA once we acquire the financial resources to move forward with a new directory and new "front door." At this time, we have only collected about 1/4 of the information for a new directory. I think we have about $1,000 in the bank and will be working on filling the flower boxes.

I have membership checks from November and hope to get up to the bank to make the deposit. One thing at a time. One day at a time.

I'll try to keep you updated through the blog and memo board as best as I can.

Thanks.
Donna on Deanview

No comments: